OXSIT Inclusion Consultants are experienced SENCOs and school leaders.
They offer support to Primary and Secondary schools across Oxfordshire to:
- Improve inclusive practice
- Improve engagement in education
- Raise attainment of learners vulnerable to under-achievement
We teach on the Master’s level courses at Oxford Brookes University, training SENCOs on the National Award for SENCOs (NASENCO) and the Working with Children and Young People with Literacy Difficulties course .
We ensure our clients get the most up to date research, advice and guidance to support inclusive practice in mainstream schools.
Email: [email protected]
Or contact your OXSIT Consultant directly:
Jane Elvidge | [email protected] - Team Leader
- Elisabeth Pinckney | [email protected]
- Kathy Hodder Williams |[email protected]
- Bekka Spooner | [email protected]
The Oxfordshire Behaviour and Attendance help line
Phone: 01865 323513 - select Option 1
The line operates from Monday to Friday, 9:00am to 5:00pm during term-time.